2/03/2015

Hello February, Happy Birthday Momma!

Well, it's February! What an amazing month we've had in this new year so far, and I'm sure February is only going to be more fun. Today is my Momma's birthday!! I really, really wanted to go home and surprise her (pffft, what are classes?), but unfortunately I had non-rescheduleable tests and I just couldn't make it work. To try to make up for that though, I sent her flowers! The picture is a bit blurry because it's from my dad's phone, but oh well!



What is your favorite part about February? What are you looking forward to?

xx
Catch you next time.

8 comments

  1. Aw, such a cute gesture! I am sure she loved them :]

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is way too cute! I'm really looking forward to Valentines Day and to celebrate it with all of my girlfriends!

    XO!
    Emily | www.emilyanddot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for moms! Hope she had the best birthday ever!

    Xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's so sweet! February is nice because it means we're one month closer to spring ;) By the way, I followed you on bloglovin! It would be wonderful if you could take a minute to check out my blog!

    xo, Dolce www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and yes it definitely is! I will definitely check out blog!

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.