2/02/2015

Jumping Around and Jimmy Fallon

So this weekend was a pretty packed one, huh? Who had fun watching the Super Bowl? I did! Congratulations to the New England Patriots! Neither the Seahawks nor the Patriots are necessarily my team, per say, but *I swear, I'm not post-Super Bowl bandwagoning* I was rooting for the Patriots a bit because *now here's the bandwagon-esque part* my parents like them and my friend Allie is from Boston.

Before the Super Bowl, I was pretty busy!

On Friday night, some friends really wanted to do something fun, so we went to JumpStreet! I haven't been to a trampoline warehouse before, so this was a really unique experience for me. Afterwards we went to IHOP (apparently before that, one of my friends had never been to an IHOP before, what?!).

Saturday night I stayed up a bit late doing homework and it turns out Jimmy Fallon decided to drop by the ASU campus! Many ASU students have been tweeting and instagramming with #ASUTonight to get Jimmy's attention and try to get him to pay us a visit while he was done for the Super Bowl. Well, it worked. Sort of. He came by but nobody got to see him!

Sunday morning, I joined a group of students waiting outside of Old Main to see if Jimmy would show up (we'd been tweeting him days before to meet us that day at 11am). Jimmy was a no-show, but my friends and I ended up on TV and we bought Jamba Juice as a reward for getting up early and walking across campus.

That night was my Fraternity's Super Bowl party, which was fun - I stayed glued to the couch the whole time because the game was actually kind of exciting!


Please excuse my hair.















So how was your weekend? Did you do anything super exciting?

xx
Catch you next time.

6 comments

  1. How fun!! And you almost saw Jimmy Fallon!! Him singing "Since U Been Gone" in his latest lip synch battle is so freaking funny! What a fun weekend!(so many exclamation points, haha)

    xo HK

    www.thepreppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks! Haha overall it was still a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love Jimmy! That would've been amazing if he showed up!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wish he had shown up, but it was still fun!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a great weekend! I actually went on a retreat this weekend which was a lot of fun! We were back in time to watch the Super Bowl which was really nice, but my friends and I are Seahawks fans so it was a bit sad for us haha!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow a retreat sounds fun! Hey, at least you got to watch the Super Bowl!

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.