2/08/2015

Super Busy, Time for Instagram

Hello lovelies, happy Sunday!

I have been super duper busy lately, and I just found out that it is going to get even worse over the next week or so! One of my favorite things that I have seen other bloggers do when they get really busy is to do a quick Instagram roundup post so I thought I'd give my first one a try. If you'd like, here's the link to follow me on Instagram!

I have recently discovered the beautiful chocolate croissant and life will never be the same.

Who says you can't look cute while studying?

Finally got my AFC Wimbledon Nerdfighteria scarf!

Unintentional twinning with one of my pledge brothers, Paul!

I was so surprised to see I had gotten the two Lilly bows I ordered a week ago!

Sunday morning, brunch waffles are calling!

I have more pictures of other things that have happened, but they are planned for other posts - which will hopefully be written and up soon! What have you been up to lately?

xx
Catch you next time.

12 comments

  1. Love the scarf! Haha those chocolate croissants tho - just had my first one a couple days ago! Looove those bows!!

    xo Hannah Kate

    www.thepreppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun instagram pics! Those bows are so cute
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts as well! I really should post more on Instagram so I can actually do these kinds of posts haha.
    Ahhh I wish I could eat chocolate croissants! Unfortunately I'm allergic to wheat, though, so I never get to have them anymore! They are so yummy though!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing peoples Instagram posts! Hope you're having a great week.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing insta photos! I'm seriously addicted to instagram!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE a good insta roundup! Those bows are so stinking adorable! Thank you for sharing, lady! I'll have to come follow along with you on insta. :)

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bows, I love them!! And the waffle and chocolate croissant are making me hungry, they look so good! Haha

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't chocolate croissants the BEST?!
    Randi | Randi with an i

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I always love seeing a good roundup of IG photos! Looks like you’re having a great time!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those bows and waffles are always a must! Good luck getting stuff done!
    Emma | http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those bows! I also just wanted to let you that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award because I love reading your blog!

    Emily
    A Pile of Good Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is agreat idea! I might have to steal this for my next post...I have been so busy this week. Love your blog layout btw! : )
    Madeline / http://madelinemariehall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.