3/25/2015

#BloggersGetActive: A Morning on the Range

Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

For those of you following along on Instagram, you know that last Friday I hit the driving range for the first time in months! It was so much fun to hit some shots with my Pledge Mom, but I didn't stretch as much as I should have, so my back literally feels like I was only there yesterday!

The weather is really beautiful right now, and I hope to take advantage of it before it warms up too much and then I head home at the end of the semester to the 120+ degree heat (where, for the record, I become a vampire because I remain inside the house during the daytime).

One of the things many bloggers and social media-savvy readers have in common is that we love the indoors, Internet, and Netflix. But I mean, who can blame us?! I know many people are working to become healthier, whether it be going to the gym or going on a fun hike.

I am inviting everyone to use #BloggersGetActive on Instagram and Twitter, to not only share fun ways to be active, but also so that we can all support each other!


Apparently when work gets cancelled, I still get up early anyways. Such a beautiful day for hitting the gorgeous Arizona greens - I haven't hit in months but I still had a few great drives 😍 | Are you coming to the end of your #SpringBreak? Make sure you check out@lauren__douglass' guest post on the blog! {Link in bio}

  
A video posted by @pasthopingfor on

Do you play any sports? What is your favorite way to get active? What helps keep you motivated?

xx
Catch you next time.

10 comments

  1. Love this! I will use the hashtag soon! I don’t play sports, but feeling my best is what keeps me motivated.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Mikkaela!
    Isabella | www.yepitsprep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You look super cute in your golf attire. I love running and volleyball for keeping active.
    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I love this challenge today we got out and went on a nice long walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! <3
    I love running, doing yoga, and playing tennis with the hubby!

    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! And I don't want to be creepy, but you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fun! I didn't know about this hashtag until now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you on trying to get outdoors more! Being a blogger means being inside... a lot! Good for you for breaking the routine. Enjoy that weather while you can! It is getting a bit too warm here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic idea! I have gotten into running these past few years, but mostly on my treadmill. When the weather finally becomes nice, I definitely plan on moving outside a little more. Tennis is also one of my favourite sports, but I'm still a beginner and have yet to develop any real skills. Would love to connect with you on GFC or Instagram! Let me know if you are interested :)

    High Heels & Happy Feels

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.