4/10/2015

A Night With the Arizona Coyotes

Last Saturday, some of my favorite graduating brothers and I headed off to Glendale for a presentation on the business side of the Arizona Coyotes and had the fabulous opportunity of staying to watch the game against the San Jose Sharks!

It was so much fun getting to meet different members of the Ticket Sales, Public Relations, and Marketing departments and learn about their day-to-day activities.








It was so much fun spending time with some of my favorites who *sob* are graduating and leaving to go take on the world in their amazing jobs! These three (pictured above and below) are all amazing individuals who are going to change the world, I just know it. Love you guys!




Absolutely loved getting to spend some time with my friend from Rotaract, Nicole! She has such an amazing spirit and energy about her, and though we are both often super busy, we are very lucky to find time to spend together, especially at awesome events like these!


Do you watch any sports or enjoy going to sporting events? What is your favorite sport to watch?

xx
Catch you next time.

5 comments

  1. Looks like such a fun night! So glad you got to spend it with people you care about.


    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun! It's always so sad when older friends graduate, I really don't know what I'm going to do next year without some of mine! Great post and your hair looks so cute!! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I use to go to the games all the time when I lived in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun night, and glad you got to hang out with them before thy graduate! Hockey games are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun time! Hockey games are awesome.

    ​xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.