4/13/2015

Going 10 for 10: MTV Movie Awards Style Favorites

Late Sunday nights/early Monday mornings, we meet again. This time, it's not wholly my fault though - the MTV Movie Awards were on! I *sobs* wasn't able to watch the whole awards show, but I was able to watch some of my favorite celebrities walk the red carpet!

I love so many of the different awards shows, and trust me, I love formal gowns, but I also really love how the MTV Movie Awards are a little more playful and relaxed in comparison. I thought I'd share some of my favorites since I haven't done a "Going 10 for 10" post in a while. So, here we go!

*These are not in any ranked order, simply listed.*

1. Katie Stevens - Too Classy, Too Cute.


2. Holland Roden - Very Different, Much Love, Wow.


3. Victoria Justice - Disco-Chic.


4. Cara Delevingne - How Could She Deny Being a Model?!


5. Scarlett Johansson - Scarlett's Always Classy.


6. Bella Thorne - Playful Peacock?


7. Rebel Wilson - Pink. Cape.


8. Tinashe - Bold and Beautiful.


9. Nat Wolff - Because Nat Wolff.


10. Robert Downey, Jr. - Generation Award



So these were some of my favorites, but who were yours?

xx
Catch you next time.



*All photos via Getty Images*

6 comments

  1. I love Scarlett Johansson's look! She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rebel Wilson's look - so edgy yet fun! Also a huge fan of Cara's bohemian dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mikkaela! I'm so glad I came across your blog! I'm also a accounting major, and I'm a part of Phi Chi Theta. I love your writing style, and your personality comes across so well in your writing.
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love Cara!! Obsessed with her dress!

    xo, Katy
    http://www.thestyleisland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Rebel Wilson - I didn't want the awards but saw the commentary afterwards and her Victoria's Secret outfit was amazing!

    jess | Bows & Bouquets

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.