4/01/2015

Happy April!

Well, well, well, the beautiful Spring month we have all been waiting for is here - Happy April!

While I love the spirit and enthusiasm in April Fool's Day, I'm more of a person who waits to watch or hear the stories, rather than the person instigating the pranks (though for the record, I have pulled a prank or two of my own!). Sadly, I haven't seen or heard about any epic pranks pulled lately, but I did have an interesting day so I thought I'd share some bits here!


How pretty are these flowers? I found them when I was just doing some of my regular campus wandering and thought they were a a perfect embodiment of the Spring feeling!


Voting is super important, whether it be in a national election or even a school one! Exercising your right to vote is an important part of being a responsible citizen, whenever you vote, please remember to learn about all platforms and make an informed decision!


So today has been a bit of a rough day (and it's not ending until very late tonight!), but finding out one of the restaurants on campus near the business school has Nutella crepes, I knew this day was headed back up the hump.

How did you day go? Did you get pranked? What is your favorite part about April?

xx
Catch you next time.

3 comments

  1. I trusted NO ONE yesterday! Thankfully no tricks! :) Those crepes look delicious! Hope you have a great weekend, gal!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on GFC!
    xx
    ❤Mary❤
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy April girl! Hope you had a nice weekend.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.