4/06/2015

Hoppy Easter 2015 Recap

Hoppy Easter! He is Risen!

Hope you had an amazing day! Late Saturday night right after the hockey game (post to come!), I drove home to surprise my family for Easter. I was only able to get a few hours of sleep before I had to unpack my winter clothes and get ready for Easter Mass and brunch!

After brunch, we passed by Wal-Mart on the way home to pick up a few things before I hopped back into my car and drove back down to Tempe and caught the tail-end of a meeting for my Fraternity!


I brought home my black Jacks for my mom to match with her outfit and I got to wear my new pair with my favorite blue scallop sun dress (I also wore it to the Barrett Tea)!


How was your Easter? Did you spend time with family? Do anything fun?

xx
Catch you next time.

5 comments

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!! I spent time with family as well! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | www.thechambraybunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful Easter, I'm in love with the dress you chose to wear! My Easter was busy, going from church-to family-to another family-then finally back home to relax a little :) But it was so nice being with family and celebrating the reason for Easter!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dress! It's so cute! Hope you had a great week back at school!

    Stephanie | With love, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! He is Risen! SUCH a cute dress, glad you got to spend it with your family!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful - love that dress on you! My Easter was super relaxing - early church service with my best friend and her family, brunch, then a nice little nap :) Sounds like you had a great Easter, as well!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.