5/11/2015

Happy *Belated* Mother's Day

Hey y'all! I know this is late, but to me, this is too important to just skip over!

Here's a quick post to recognize and thank some (goodness I wish I had the ability to thank ALL of them) of the most amazing "Moms" I have!

My Wonderful, Amazing, Superwoman of a Mother


My Pledge Mom


My High School and Debate Mom


Moms can come in all different types and sorts. Maternal figures are important parts of our lives and should be constantly celebrated all that they do for us.

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.