6/05/2015

A Day of Quick Announcements!

Happy happy Friday, everyone!

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you have probably seen that I am once again off on a weekend adventure - right after class, some of the girls and I rushed to the bus station to head off to Česky Krumlov in the Czech Republic.

I am currently right about to go to sleep because I am getting up super early to get crepes before we go whitewater rafting, but I thought I'd do a quick post on here to update y'all as well as formally announce that I finally gave in and made a Facebook page for TSP!

{Head on over and give it a like, pretty please?}. Quite a few people plus some family and friends have told me that they would prefer to have quicker access to content through Facebook, so I said, "What the heck, I'll do it!"



Anyways, today has been a lot of fun from having to be the first group to present - it was scary but we aced it! - in the first round of team projects (my program has two really big team projects which make up a significant portion of our final grade!) to arriving and exploring the beautifully quaint town of Česky Krumlov. More pictures and posts to come, so keep an eye out for them!


Also, if you are potentially interested in doing me a huge favor and guest blogging here on TSP, shoot me an email {click here}!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice & Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

1 comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.