8/17/2015

Motivation Wanted: If You Find It, Let Me Know

It's only Monday and to say that I am already slightly stressed out and panicky is a bit of an understatement. As much as I want to curl up in a ball (in my now very comfy bed thanks to a visit from my parents this past weekend) after today's very long day of training, I decided to browse through some quotes to find a little motivation. I can't really say if any of them are working yet, but I will keep y'all updated.

In love this print from Design Darling!

Mistakes are proof that you are trying. - Unknown

Fall seven times. Stand up eight. - Japanese Proverb

Doubt kills more dreams than fear ever will. - Karin Seddiki

It always seems impossible until it's done. - Nelson Mandela

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote

Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement. - Henry Ford

That Nelson Mandela quote really helped me earlier today when I was worrying over my course load and my various time commitments. Sometimes it feels like I am doing too much or too little, but at the end of the day, if you can look in the mirror and proudly say you finished what you started/needed to do, then you had a pretty successful day.

What's your current 'hustle' quote?

xx
Catch you next time.

4 comments

  1. i'm lacking motivation today too - i've been telling myself all day to sit and work on a blog post but reading others' blogs is the closest i've gotten and the day is almost over! oy. I love the Japanese proverb. So true - and so hard to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lacking motivation to start my PhD. I like the first quote, it makes me feel a little less worried about what my future holds.
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Current favorite hustle quote:
    "The dream is free, but the hustle is sold separately."
    Also, STRESSING about my course load and over commitments to come this semester. KILL ME NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love motivating quotes! Seriously, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to them. One of my favorites is "Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose."

    Marshall
    http://www.thisblondestory.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.