10/09/2015

Little Discoveries

This Little Discoveries is very short for multiple reasons, one of them being that I wasn't sure whether I was going to publish this post or not.

Some of you may have heard that this morning there was a reported incident at Northern Arizona University. I have quite a few friends that go to NAU and I was very concerned when I woke up to the articles on my feeds.

I am currently unaware of the particulars of what happened other than that one person died and three others are injured. Whether you are religious or believe in vibes, please keep those affected in your thoughts.



How Not to Find a Mentor | As someone who is trying to break into difficult and saturated fields, I have relied heavily on finding mentors. I've never really thought about what not to do though!

Why are People Crazy | What is it with people and risking their belongings?! Extreme iPhone pinching is definitely a 'trend' you can bet I am not on! I love my phone and feel great when I catch it before it falls on the ground but I wouldn't want to do it over and over!

Is the Twitter Struggle Gone? | Apparently Twitter has got something in the works to get rid of that pesky 140 character limit. I really enjoyed reading their initial reasoning behind the character limit. Personally, I don't mind it that much unless I'm ranting haha.

What do you think? What are you looking forward to this weekend?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.