10/07/2015

Need a Laugh? Got You Covered! YouTube Edition

Sometimes when I get super busy with school, life, and meetings taking up every possible second of my life (read: if there were more than 24 hours in a day, no matter how much would need it, I probably wouldn't sleep), I start to get into a funk and take everything way too seriously.

This is where my amazing best friends and roommates all come in. By now, they have all noticed this pattern *unfortunately* but this also means they've learned one of the best ways to break me out of it is to make me take a break and watch hilarious videos. Now I know sometimes people have different senses of humor so I included a few different favorites!

Gaby and Allison | Em showed me Gaby and Allison's channel and I never not laugh. TBH: avoid if you're not a fan blunt, slightly out-there humor. Some people have slightly more conservative tastes, but quite a few of their videos are enjoyable either way!


Stephen Colbert | I love Colbert. If you haven't watched anything with him yet, then you need to do it ASAP. Not only is he hilarious, but he makes people think just a little bit more about politics and to me, that's great.


Jimmy Fallon | The video I linked below is an oldie but a goodie - Fallon is one of the Forever Faves, from #MeanTweets to Lip Sync Battles to Wheel of Musical Impressions to just playing games like Charades!





BuzzFeed | Some videos may not be downright hilarious, but this one is pretty close! Some of the BuzzFeed videos I've seen have felt pretty accurate and one of my friends raved about this one.


Vlogbrothers | Saving the best for last: I. Love. Vlogbrothers. John and Hank Green are absolute baes and I love that I always feel like I learned something after watching every video. Fun Fact: Throughout my Spring semester of Freshman year, I watched the entire backlog of Vlogbrothers videos (over 2,136+ videos) until that point.


YouTube is a rabbit hole that I don't mind falling down because it eventually brings me back up. What's something that makes you laugh?

xx
Catch you next time.

15 comments

  1. I watch Jimmy Fallon youtube videos for hours at a time hahaha .. also "whine about it" is hilarious!! check him out if you haven't already!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YouTube.
    I always get sucked into hours on end of guru videos.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy Fallon's mean tweet videos are my go to's when I need a good laugh! They are hysterical!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching YouTube too! Colbert is one of my favorites, miss The Colbert Report!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I have to watch these, who doesn't need a laugh now and then?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these finds!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can get stuck on YouTube for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hank + John Green seriously are bae. I can't believe you watched all of their videos, that's crazy (but also awesome and I'm jealous).

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all hilarious! Oh gosh, I could watch Jimmy Fallon for hours.. HOURS.

    Courtney//As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I loved the awkward stranger conversations hahah so true!!

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmy Fallon never fails to me laugh. Such an amazing talent... and so darn entertaining, too!!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't spend much time on Youtube, but I am always so happy when a Jimmy Fallon video is shared on Facebook!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.