11/29/2015

KMSS Gal Pal Gift Guide

We all have those sassy friends who deserve gifts that link with parts of their personality - mine are definitely my roommates! Cyber Monday is coming up quickly so I thought I'd share a preview of the amazing deals that will be going on throughout the day as well as sharing my favorite picks from the sale for those sassy friends.


With deals like these, how could you possibly say no!

KMSS Long Sleeves | Recently I did a post on this long sleeves, and I really cannot rave about it enough - I've worn it so many times and I can't even tell you how many times I've looked for it and found out Em was wearing it. All long sleeves are $5 off for Cyber Monday - plus don't forget an extra discount when you use "SouthwestPrep" at checkout! I've got my eye on this one with my favorite Winston Churchill quote and this one with the famous Journey lyric!

The Sassiest Tank Tops | $5 tank tops?! You bet I'll be on the site buying up as many as I can! New designs were recently released, but personally I'm obsessed with this adorable "Bow Hard or Go Home" tank and this "Bows Over Bros" tank I might get Em.

Spirit Jerseys | Okay, I know most of the stuff on here is clothing but with good reason - a large portion of people prefer gifts they not only love, but would love to use! Spirit jerseys are perfect for your friends who maybe are not in sororities but love the style and comfort of spirit jerseys.

The South Candles | J absolutely loves candles and I may just have to buy her a few of these! Candles are perfect gifts for friends who are often stressed and/or really spend a lot of time in their rooms. Antebellum is my favorite because of the fruity smell to it.

Anything 'Merica | We all have at least one friend who takes patriotism to another level - I have three of them. The Fourth of July is their favorite holiday and you'd be hard-pressed to find something they don't have in red, white, and blue. For these friends, I'm looking at this short sleeve top and this "Land of the Free" tank top perfect for my friend who's boyfriend is in the military!

Are you excited?! Make sure to keep any eye on the KMSS Facebook and KMSS Twitter for alerts on their giveaways throughout the day.

Don't forget to use "SouthwestPrep" for an extra discount on these Cyber Monday steals!

xx
Catch you next time.

7 comments

  1. These are great gift ideas! I especially like the South Candles because who doesn't love candles? They're also easier to gift than clothes.

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals! I love their long sleeve Ts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Spirit Jersey + I'm so obsessed with it. Great recommendation to give to a gf! x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love KMSS!! Fabulous list-- will have to check some of these out today!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cyber Monday! I can't wait to shop some of these deals when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love KMSS! All of the goodies that I have from them are so comfy :) I can't wait to check out the candles!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.