11/20/2015

Little Discoveries

I am so excited for today and this weekend! Today I will be helping run another APPLE event - our APPLEFest with henna, a print-out photobooth, a well-known DJ, caramel apples (duh!), and more! It was slightly stressful trying to pull this event together so quickly on our timeline, but our amazing team pulled through and I couldn't be happier - now we just have to do it!

Also, later tonight my Chapter is having an alumni event at TopGolf. I have never been to TopGolf AND my Pledge Mom is driving down this morning so I am SUPER excited! Quite a few people have teased me about how I play golf and I should be super good at TopGolf but I'm really just super nervous because I haven't hit some balls in months! Oh well, here we go!


Random trips to the Sprinkles ATM are totally okay when you need a pick-me-up, right?

The BEST Vegan Cookies Ever | One of my new friends this semester is a complete vegan, and whenever I hangout at her apartment long enough while doing homework, we usually end up making food (or raiding the potato chips!). While writing our papers for our politics class, Corrine found this recipe and suggested a break. They are so good, they don't even taste vegan!

Insta-Worthy Sites in Every State! | Of course for AZ, this one is kind of obvious. But if you've never 'grammed a photo of our wonderful hole in the ground, were you ever really there, leaning over the railing with your Mom yelling at you that you could die? I kid, I kid.

Adele as Jenny as Adele | You may have already heard of this, but if you haven't, then you need to! Imagine how Adele would do auditioning as an Adele Impersonator! She is absolutely hilarious and I really enjoyed watching her poke fun at herself.

Katniss v. Hermione | I haven't watched too many RapBattle videos but I knew I had to watch this one because, well, Katniss and Hermione. Warning: Some of the jokes are of an adult, mature nature. There were a few times I almost closed the window, but I stuck it out and ultimately, I thought it was worth the watch - some of the burns are pretty good if you love both of these characters.

Need a Thanksgiving Outfit? | Carly's little guide to outfits from pjs to watch the parade to an ensemble for Thanksgiving dinner are perfect. To be honest, I never know what to wear for Thanksgiving dinners - I usually end up in a sweater and jeans, and I pray that my sweater doesn't look too Christmas-y.

Territorial Cup History | Tomorrow is the Territorial Cup - I attend Arizona State University, a school known for many things, but among them is the long-held rivalry with University of Arizona. The game is going to be amazing, I just know it! Catch up on the history of this game and rivalry before watching the game, I promise it will make it that much more fun! Want motivation to get excited about this game? Watch this prank some students played! #Prop200

What are you looking forward to this weekend?!

xx
Catch you next time.

19 comments

  1. Umm I've been dying to go to a Sprinkles ATM -- so fun.
    The Adele article is too funny.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcake ATM! It's great.
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rap battles of history so I will definitely be checking out the katniss versus hermione - though they get a little mature sometimes it's always hilarious!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I need to find that Sprinkles machine pronto! Happy thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the video of Adele impersonating someone else who would impersonate her. It was so amazing how the impersonators were so appreciative of her showing up and singing for them.

    oxo,
    Lesh
    http://livinglesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a super fun weekend, girly!! Hope your week is wonderful as well!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely going to see what's the most instagrammed place in Alabama!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your event went smoothly! And I've always wanted to try a vegan cookie. Also, that cupcake ATM is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sad I haven't gone to a Sprinkles ATM yet. They are so cute and such a good photo op! haha!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Adele video killed me. Loved seeing that side of her! x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so want to try one of the Sprinkles ATMs. They look like so much fun!
    with southern grace,
    lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My boyfriend just showed me the Adele as Jenny as Adele this afternoon and it was hilarious! Also, I love Rap Battles of History, but it is definitely for adult ears!

    Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so fun! I have to see that Adele video- I must live under a rock because I love her but haven't seen it. I also need to check out that instagram list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Adele video was too good!! This is a great round up!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've only been to a Sprinkles ATM once, and it was a life-changing experience. I wish there was one near me! When Adele dressed up as Jenny...omg! I just loved that video. That moment when that girl jumped back in her seat when she realized it was actually Adele - that was my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Cupcake ATM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this links post! I laughed so hard watching that Adele thing!!!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I watched the Adele video and it was SO funny! I loved it! I just love Adele! And I'm like you. I usually wear a sweater and jeans for Thanksgiving, you can't go wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love henna! Hope your event went well! :]

    http://thealwaysblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.