12/04/2015

Little Discoveries

This morning will be a horrid combination of meetings and "Oh no!" moments of rushing to finish homework before I go to finally work at a debate tournament! I am so glad to finally be judging again - it's so fun and I love helping newbies improve their argumentation techniques.

Tonight also happens to be my Fraternity's formal! A lot of awards are being given and I will be debuting the movie I made about our past semester - I'm so excited!


Shirt: Banana Republic (Similar) | Necklace: PrepObsessed (c/o - use "MikkaelaS10" at checkout for 10% off) | Jeans: J Brand | Boots: Circus (Similar)

Learn More About J.K. Rowling | Harry Potter is and will forever be my first favorite book series. These books have been such an amazing influence on my life and they tell a story that will live forever. I really enjoyed learning more about Rowling - the interview is a bit lengthy but I believe more than worth it!

Let's TED About Food | This TED talk about food culture is really interesting! Have you thought about what it means when your comfort food is mac and cheese and your best friend's is a ham sandwich or fried rice? Food tells you a lot not only about culture, but people.

A Series of Unfortunate Events Revival | Did you read this series when you were younger? I was really mad at how the movie was done *still salty* but I'm hoping this Netflix revival will do it some good. There's an open-casting call for Violet and Klaus - are you interested?

One Take Wedding Video | This is so cool. Imagine doing a one-take music video at your wedding reception! This is such a fun way to involve the entire wedding party, and you've got to hand it to the couple, the song choices were pretty on-point.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?!

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.