12/07/2015

A Mindset Geared for Success

I know, I know, two quote posts, two weeks in a row. But this month has just really had me in a thoughtful mood! As you can see, this oftentimes that means me looking up all sorts of different quotes! Finding yourself a Quote of the Day when you know it's going to be long or difficult is a great way to motivate yourself and soldier on.

This week is my Finals week so I think you can imagine the type of motivation I need to stop hiding under the covers! Here are a few of my favorite quotes about success. I'm sure you've seen variations of that Zig Ziglar one!


(Fair warning, this will be me as soon as I am done with this week! I am already so excited for the end!)

*******

A goal is a dream with a deadline. - Napoleon Hill 

Men's best successes come after their disappointments. - Henry Ward Beecher

A goal without a plan is just a wish. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days. - Zig Ziglar

*******

Hope you found at least one of these quotes helpful! Which one was your favorite?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.