12/31/2015

#2015BestNine



Happy New Year's Eve, lovelies! This year has been such an amazing one full of change, opportunity, new and old friendships, and quite a bit of progress on the road to self-discovery. I am still working on myself (A LOT), but this year has truly been one to remember.

My family was supposed to travel down to Phoenix for my little sister's soccer tournament, however, some issues came up and we are no longer able to go watch my sister. The ending of this year may be just like the last (lots of ice cream and me falling asleep before midnight), but I guess we'll see! Either way, I know that this next one will somehow be even better.

What are your New Year's Eve plans?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.