1/01/2016

Little Discoveries


{via}

#LoveOnAPlane | Get ready to kick off the new year with laughter! This news reporter decided to live-tweet a little budding romance she saw on her flight and it really took off from there. Reading the story altogether is great and actually reminded me of a more local, realistic version of Jennifer Smith's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Kathy Griffin Strikes Again | Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper are the Queen and King of New Year's. This video shows off one of my favorite moments from last night's segment: Kathy complained that Anderson was too pale so she gives him a little spray tan!

Taylor's Video is Out of the Woods | T.Swift's new video just dropped before the start of the new year and everybody is buzzing. When the album was released, I found this to be one of my sneaky favorites - I wasn't expecting to like it, but I constantly found myself putting it on repeat. I love the concept of the video and some of the filmography is just really well done.

Most Popular Places to Move To and From | We all have those places we'd love to live (i.e. New York, Chicago, Hollywood, almost anywhere in Hawaii, etc), but sometimes life works out differently. In case it does, here's an article with the Top 5 places to move to and from - check out Arizona in the #4 spot for states to move to! #TheGreatSouthwest

New Logo | I never really announced it, but The Southwestern Prepster recently had a slight makeover and got a new logo! I have been wanting to have a more professional logo designed for some time now, so when the opportunity presented itself, I just went for it! Let me know what you think!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

xx
Catch you next time.

32 comments

  1. Love your logo and I still haven't seen T.Swift's newest video yet so I need to get on that.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes YES YES! I loved T. Swift's new video!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new logo is adorable and I always love Taylor Swift music videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mini blog makeover! And I just happened to catch Taylor's new video when it premiered! It's gorgeous, but not one of my favorite videos of hers for some reason.

    Alexandra Adams | X-Height-Ment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovedddd Swifts new video! So beautiful :)
    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new logo! I am excited to check out #LoveonaPlane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new logo and design! It's so cohesive!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog looks awesome! love the new logo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveeeeee T Swfit and her video! Hope you're having a great day!

    xoxo
    Amy | pastelnpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this round up of favorites!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Out of the Woods was so different than anything Taylor has done before, and I loved it!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new logo!! It's so chic and fun. Cute little round up.

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't seen Taylors video yet. Off to find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love the new logo!

    X,
    cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new logo! It's so perfect!! I saw the love on a plane thing, it was so funny!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Taylor's new video. My friend who just got engaged met her fiancee on a plane!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new blog logo!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE your new logo! Can't wait to check out Taylor's new video :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  19. HELLO new logo! I love it!!!!!!! It's so cute!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haven't seen Taylor's new video yet but it is definitely on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the new logo! I haven't seen Taylor Swift's new video, but I've heard all of the buzz about it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome logo! I need to check out the Out of the Woods music video!

    HashtagFabLife

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving your new logo, it's so pretty! I noticed that something was different so I was glad when you posted about it. I also loved looking through some of the links you posted. That list of places to move from and to is pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet post to read, thank you!!

    XO,

    Hannah from http://www.hmsjewels.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Brb watching Out of the Woods--I can't believe I haven't had time to sit down and watch the whole thing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE your new logo and I can't wait to check out the rest of your discoveries. I always love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Out of the Woods video was amazing!!
    Shaguna
    <a href="http://www.goldandhearts.com”>gold&hearts</a>

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love T Swift's video!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your new logo! I haven't seen Tay's new video yet but I definitely am going to watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.