1/11/2016

Blue Suede Romper






Suede Romper (Similar) | Necklace (Similar) | Heels (Similar)

So I found these photos while I was going through some things on my phone - I cannot believe I forgot about them! These are from the annual APPLE Christmas party. We had a White Elephant Exchange (which is super fun if you have never participated in one!), fun food, and just had an overall nice time. It was really great to spend time in a more relaxed setting with two of my mentors as well!

When was the last time you found something you had forgotten about?

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.