1/08/2016

Little Discoveries

Well, the Southwest Championship tournament has been taking over my life this weekend. I'm placing my bet now that I will probably have had less than 15 hours of sleep by the time this is all over. I'm currently about to head out to my first round to judge of the day, but here's a picture of me and my friend Nick waiting for ballots to be released yesterday. #Frustration


The Best Lip-Sync Battle Yet | You remember the adorable couple in Step Up? Yeah, they're married. Did I mention it's Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum?! This is the most epic lip-sync battle and you are doing yourself an injustice if you still haven't seen it. Be prepared to laugh your butt off!

Fortune's MPW Tag | My favorite place on Fortune's website is their Most Powerful Women tag! This page is filled with articles on what powerful women are currently doing in the world. There's also this interesting one about the collaborative nature of women!

Same Old Love Remix | Selena's Same Old Love is a great song, but add Fetty Wap and it's amazing. Fetty Wap was recently mentioned in Forbes' 30 Under 30 Music - he's been doing a lot of stuff recently and this song is absolutely worth checking out.

The Haute Mess Instagram | Ashley Tisdale launched her blog last year and I have to admit that going through it is one of my weekly hobbies. I don't know how I didn't check out the blog's Instagram earlier but I love it and y'all should definitely give it a look over!

Over the Knee Boots | I am so obsessed with this trend but I haven't given in on buying a pair just yet because my calves are slightly larger so finding the right boots is really hard. This pair is really cute and on-sale, I may give in soon!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?!

xx
Catch you next time.

11 comments

  1. I didn't even know Ashley Tisdale had a blog. Definitely following her Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to check out Ashley Tisdale's blog! I can only imagine how fabulous it is :) Loved this round up, lady! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the lip sync battle yet but i am dying to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely want to listen to the Same Old Love Remix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY I still have yet to watch the Channing Tatum lip sync battle so I'm going to go look now before one more person yells at me because I haven't seen it haha!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some over the knee boots from my parents for my birthday in December. I adore them! I love the ones you linked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with OTK boots!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Lip Sync show is HILARIOUS. Jenna Tatum is my idol

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved watching the videos from Mr. & Mrs. Channing Tatum's lip sync battle. Both of their songs were insanely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fun recommendations - checking out Haute Mess right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Off to check in on Ashley....

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.