1/04/2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale



It's official, the After Party Sale is LIVE! This is my first time shopping the sale, and to be honest I'm trying to be a bit more frugal this year (at least at the beginning) so I made the conscious decision to not do the waking-up-at-5AM fiasco. I gladly slept in until around 9:30pm AZ time and I was really lucky because when I logged on, I was 10th in line and was able to shop the sale in minutes!

I know that a lot of people have horror stories about awful experiences, but mine was actually pleasant and I would recommend at least checking it out. I couldn't resist buying this dress, but I was really good about will power and the only other thing I bought is a makeup pouch to use as a pencil holder.

The sale is still up for the rest of the day and I will come back later in the day and link some of my faves still available!

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. Sleeping in was definitely a great decision, if I were back in the US I would've slept in too. I only got the agenda set and earbuds from the website, I was pretty disappointed with the rest. Amazon had great deals though!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.