3/11/2016

Next Stop - NYC!

Midterms are OVER and it is officially Spring Break! By the time most of you read this, I will already be in the city but as I write this little post, I am once again in the PHX airport (lol again) and headed to New York City for the first time!


A few months ago, I applied for a program called the W.P. Carey Social Capital Tour. This is a special program set the week of Spring Break to give a small group of students the opportunity to travel to cities like New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, etc., explore some of the greatest cities in America, and conduct informational interviews with successful professionals in our fields of study.

This is an amazing opportunity and I am so excited to have been chosen, given this year’s especially competitive applicant pool. I am one of the ten students who will be in New York City for the next week, and I can’t wait to meet some of the amazing people I have interviews scheduled with. I even scheduled one especially for the blog, so I hope y’all are super excited!

Do you live in NYC or visit often? I’d love your recommendations!

xx

Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. Have an amazing time in NYC! Congrats on getting into the W.P. Carey Social Capitol Tour! I hope you make some great connections
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.