3/16/2016

Instagram Lately: NYC

I'm currently missing New York City like crazy. I had such an amazing time but I definitely didn't even get through a fraction of all of the things I wanted to do - alas, it's a sign that I am of course coming back. If you've been as busy as I have, then you haven't had too much opportunity to check out social media. Here's a roundup of a few of my NYC Instas - more pictures to come in travel posts of their own!






Have you had your Spring Break?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.