3/16/2016

Pinterest Party: Recipes I Am Dying to Try

Pinterest is a beautiful but deep hole I often find myself falling down. If you have been following along in all the madness, you know that my real guilty Pinterest pleasure is food! I am a sucker for pinning recipes that leave my mouthwatering and my stomach wondering when the next meal is (even if I had just finished one!).

I have been really busy lately, thus eating out a lot, but hopefully after things ease up I can finally try out some of these recipes I have been meaning to try out.







Don't all of these look delicious? I am so grateful to have an apartment with a kitchen this year!

Do you have any recipes you've been wanting to try lately?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.