4/13/2016

Life Update

Okay, so I've been doing awful at this whole blog-school-sleep-life balance thing. You know how most people say if you have a trifecta, you can pick two? Well I thought I having four options would mean doing two would be easy, but lately it seems like I don't even have that luxury! Unfortunately, my blog has fallen to the side while I play, for the fourth time, "Let's watch Mikkaela try to make it through the end of the semester because she decided to take too many credits" - it's a riveting game.


Aside from killing myself over school, I have been keeping busy with working as a staff member at Arizona Microcredit Initiative (a 501(c)3 non-profit I will be telling y'all more about later!) and some awesome events with Barrett Women's League (the organization I co-founded with two amazing friends). Finals are coming up soon, so as soon as that is all over I'll definitely be all over the blog again. Hopefully, I can find time to sneak over and do an extra update or post here or there, depending on the schedule.

What has been going on in your life lately?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.