5/19/2016

May Beauty Box

*Special thanks to Seventeen Style Club for sponsoring this Beauty Box and post!*

Hey y'all, guess who's finally back after a harrowing two weeks of sleep depriving-Finals and moving (both to my new dorm and home for a few weeks). I'll be home for the next couple of weeks, heading back to Phoenix for a few days (YAY Internship Orientation!), then back home again for three weeks before finally landing back in Phoenix for more summer classes and my Internship for the rest of the summer.



The latest Seventeen Social Club box was pretty good to me! I have used Garnier Fructis before, but until now, I hadn't tried their Sleek and Shine line because my hair really only frizzes out in humid weather, which we don't get too much of (thank goodness!) down here in the Southwest.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised though. Having super thick hair means I do have to be slightly picky about the shampoos I use, but I really loved these ones. The leave-in conditioner was probably my favorite because it left my hair smelling and feeling great - who doesn't want that?


The box also had these really cool Scünci Hair and Body Tattoos and Nair Waxing Ready-Strips. I tried out the hair tattoos with a friend of mine a few days ago - sorry there aren't pictures but we had a few problems and the whole situation ended in laughter and few broken hair tattoos.

My family may be headed to a beach for Memorial Day weekend (fingers crossed) so I'll definitely be trying out these Nair strips to see how they are. Another friend of mine has used them before and raved about them to me so I guess we'll see how it goes!

What is your latest drugstore beauty find?

xx
Catch you next time.


8 comments

  1. I'll have to try out those Nair Wax Strips... way cheaper than going to a salon!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you received some great products there to review! I have an interview for a teaching job in Phoenix next week..time to get out of cold rainy SEattle! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE leave in conditioner... My hair always feels healthier and softer when I use it. Looks like you have a fun summer ahead! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have super thick hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool beauty essentials! Enjoy your weekend!

    xo Mariam | www.thepetitebijou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have never tried leave in conditioner but i agree who doesn't want their hair to smell good. i would also like to try the sleek & shine and see what it does to my hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love beauty boxes, but have never tried this one!! You received some fabulous products!!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.