7/01/2016

Little Discoveries

Happy July, y'all! I am super excited for this holiday weekend, are you?!


Smiling Puppy | This one is almost too cute for words! My dog loves to smile, but she doesn't do it on command like Herbert does. So sad that he's up for adoption, but it's a great reminder that f you're looking to add another beautiful being to your family, always check the pound! We got out dog, Sammie, from the pound when she was just a month old.

Different Kinds of Fireworks | With all of the fireworks that will be lighting up the sky this weekend, do you know how to tell them all apart?! I had no idea that there were so many different kinds, so this video was an awesome little find!

Country Vibes Playlist | All of the fun of the summer has had me playing country music on repeat and I've created a playlist on Spotify of some of my favorites! Feel free to check it out.

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.