9/08/2016

Delta Sigma Pi Fall Recruitment 2016









Hope everyone has been having a great week after Labor Day Weekend! This week is the Rush Week for my Chapter and it has been an exhausting but wonderful couple of days so far. I have my eye on a few prospectives, and who knows, maybe in a few weeks you'll be seeing pictures of crafts and gifts for a Little - fingers crossed!

My friend Ruth was super kind and willing to do some photos for me to use and I am forever grateful! Ruth and I met at Arizona Girls State 2013 and we have luckily stayed in touch ever since. She is incredibly artsy and I definitely recommend checking out her stuff.

xx
 Catch you next time.

2 comments

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.