9/07/2016

TSP Birthday Facelift




Hi all, it's been a while. Before we get into me, how are you? Have you treated yourself lately? This is a short post so I suggest you get some ice cream after reading this.

Okay so I know this is really late, but last month TSP officially turned 2 years old! It has been an incredible journey and I really wanted to do something that could reflect the changes that have happened to TSP and my life.

If you have been following TSP for a little while, you might have noticed that TSP got a belated birthday facelift! My new design is courtesy of Eve at Fearne Creative Design. Eve is super easy to work with and has been very helpful in the course of my mania and slight perfectionism.


So, what do you think? Do you like TSP's new look?

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. I don't know what it looked like before but I LOVE this design!! So so so sooooo cute! Congrats!

    www.mollyonthemoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.