11/10/2016

Birthday Dinner






I am so incredibly lucky to have such wonderful people in my life: yesterday I turned 20, and everyone kept the "You're such a youngin'!" jokes to a minimum! That's true, but absolutely not the smallest reason! I wish I had more pictures, and had thought of taking more, but three hours of intense laughter and memory-making are to blame. The food was great (if you're ever in the mood for some AMAZING fish and chips) and the atmosphere was very cool (it kind of reminded me of some of the restaurants I visited in Europe). The name of this place that I could continue raving about? RĂșla BĂșla, It's an Irish pub and occasionally, they have Trivia Night! Oh, and did I mention the desserts? I will just save that for the next time I go, and I will be sure to take pictures for y'all.

Thank y'all so much for all of the wonderful birthday wishes!

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.