11/14/2016

Delta Sigma Pi Fall 2016 Initiation

As some of you may have seen on my SnapChat, Initiation was this past weekend! My Chapter initiated quite a big pledge class, but it included some pretty important people - like my Little!




My beautiful Little, Sydney, is officially a Brother of our Fraternity! I am so happy she made it through the process. I have seen her grow quite a bit over these past few weeks and I am very excited to see how she continues to grow in the future.


This paddle took quite a bit of time to do, but it was definitely easier thanks to some help from Campus DIY! There will be a Featured post on what came in the kit, but if you're in a hurry, be sure to use "SouthwestPrep" for 20% off your order!



I bought my Little a flag (I know, I know, it's pretty basic) and everyone kept asking to borrow it for pictures, so I think I would call it a necessity for Initiation pictures! Yvana and I could not help ourselves but take a few pictures and reminisce on what our own Initiations were like.


Riggs is one of my best friends and all-time favorite humans. When he told me he was finally considering rushing my Fraternity, I think I might have stopped breathing because I was so happy he gave in after my constant nagging. Now that he is a Brother, I have yet another way to annoy him!


Would it be a life event if I didn't take a few Polaroids? After Initiation, which took up most of our morning, we foot-trekked our way over to a favorite nearby restaurant and somehow convinced them to still serve us brunch food. 

This day was definitely one for the books. Er, blog.

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.