3/18/2015

Bows and Kites March Subscription Box

Happy Hump Day, lovelies!

Yesterday afternoon I went to the mail and was greeted with a surprise in my mailbox! While I was still in Canada for Spring Break, I decided to order a Bow Subscription Box from Bows and Kites. I ordered it a few days after the initial shipments were sent out, so I wasn't expecting to receive my box so soon!

I absolutely loved my box - and I'm in love with these bows! My bow holder is getting a little heavy but COMMAND strip hooks are real troopers, I'm so thankful for them!










Ahh, aren't they all so adorable?! I can't wait to wear them! 

xx
Catch you next time.

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh SO cute! I'm a huge believer in #putabowonit ;) I'm totally obsessed with bows in my hair, on my boots, on my wrist...what a fun box!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest thing, perfect for spring!!
    Xo
    Sydney
    http://sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.