3/14/2015

Stateside and Pi Day

Hello lovelies!


So the plane ride back from Canada was interesting...turbulent flight on Friday the 13th? I'm not really a superstitious person but you can bet I was slightly freaked out for part of that plane ride!

As soon as I set foot out of the airport, I definitely realized "Wow, I am not in Canada anymore!" I left Vancouver in 48° and its chilly winds and good ol' Phoenix welcomed me home with 90° and a 20 minute wait for my UberX.

Fun Fact: Although my flight was half an hour early, it took 45 minutes for us to get our luggage because AirForce One was landing in PHX - although I was a bit upset, I had to admit that it was the best reason I had ever been given for delayed luggage.


After unpacking all of my stuff, I examined my schedule for the next two weeks and promptly started freaking out. I have a lot to do in the next few days, especially, and it's kind of scary! I will be putting up pictures from my Spring Break soon, including a specific post for The Arizona Prepster's Spring Break Linkup on March 23rd!

Also, for those of you who didn't know, today is Pi Day! You know, pi, 3.1415926...okay, that's all I know! Another quick fun fact: one of my friends from elementary school has 50 digits memorized! Anyways, because of everything I have to do, I didn't get to really celebrate more than getting a frozen slice of Pi from WalMart, but hey, it was still delicious!



Piece of good news: I am officially opening up to guest posts! If you are a fellow blogger and interested in blogging here on my little site, feel free to shoot me an email {thesouthwesternprepster@gmail.com} and we can talk!


xx
Catch you next time.

2 comments

  1. You are such a doll! Thank you for mentioning my linkup! And Matt and I flew yesterday to and from CA for the day and we had some turbulence both ways! Freaky!

    Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been so freaked by the turbulent plane ride on the 13th! Welcome back to the States. Air Force One is a great reason to be delayed!

    Hope you’re doing well, lady!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.