6/10/2015

Keeping It Classy at Škoda and Deloitte

Hello lovelies!

It's been a long little while since I've done an outfit post, sorry! One of the important aspects of my specific study abroad program is that it is hosted by W. P. Carey (our business school), and we have been very luck to visit several different companies here in the Czech Republic!

These companies have ranged from Staropramen (brewery) to Bohemia Crystal to Škoda Auto to Deloitte, LLC! It has been such a nice experience seeing how local and international businesses function here in Europe, as well as getting to hear perspectives from different levels of employment!

All of our company visits were business casual, and although I had wanted to pack a different outfit for each visit, my luggage (and the airline, and my parents) gave me an echoing "Nope!" I ended up choosing to bring this classy, adorable sleeveless dress I bought from H&M a few weeks ago.

This dress really is the perfect length for the company visits and I just loved the classic tone of the dress! It was also nice that it was made of a slightly thicker material so my cardigan was only necessary outside in the wind!

Here are some pictures from inside the Škoda Museum (unfortunately, pictures were not allowed inside the factory tour!) and right before entering the Deloitte, LLC presentation!










Dress: H&M (Currently on sale!) | Cardigan: H&M (similar) | Shoes: Naturalizer (Old, but here's an adorably similar pair!)

What are your favorite versatile pieces?

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice & Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

2 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun, and I love your dress!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So just found your blog tonight, and it is seriously adorable!! You have great style and content on here! Great work! (:

    Emma – seersuckerforstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.