11/02/2015

Fun Facts to Start Your Week

Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a fun and amazing weekend! Em and I kicked off Saturday by shopping for my costume parts and getting Sprinkles cupcakes (can you say AMAZING).


J and I are editing our Halloween photos and those should be coming up on the blog later this week. Our apartment decided on being Taylor Swift and some of the Bad Blood crew so I am really excited to share the photos with y'all.

Sometimes Mondays are really hard, especially if you have to start them off at 7:30 in the morning the weekend after a holiday like Halloween (BTW go to the store and grab some of the discount candy!), so I thought I'd help y'all kick off your week with some random fun facts to put a smile on your face.

November is also known as Peanut Butter Lovers Month.

Ketchup was sold in the early 19th century as medicine.

The working title of the movie Wall E was 'Trash Planet'.

The average person eats 8 lbs. of grapes a year.

The average golf ball has 336 dimples.

Spectre comes out in theatres this week.

Some of these may not have made you smile, but hey, you just learned a few random facts that you might not have known before and that's worth something, isn't it? You can never stop learning!

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. Haha! I loved the golf ball fact. I would have never thought to call the little divends/holes, "dimples."
    -Kim
    www.simplybeingkim.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.