11/05/2015

Happy Birthday, Delta Sigma Pi!

This week is a big week not only for Delta Sigma Pi, but my Chapter as well! This week we are celebrating the birth of our Fraternity and the founding of our Chapter. I am so proud to be a part of such an amazing organization of like-minded and driven people. I know I've used some of these pictures a lot, but that's because they really do show off what I believe to be some of the best parts of DSP.


LOVE and miss my Big!


Pledge Moms are the best.


Bro-dates to music festivals are prime.



Is it really an event if you don't have an awkward candid to show the other photos are posed?


The cutest Big-Littles you've ever seen.


Of course I brought letters to France.


Recruitment 2015: #RushDSP



Attending events and posing as Big-Little for cute things like this.


Pledge Bros. Music. Always a great time.


Wanna stalk us? Do it!

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.