11/04/2015

Halloween 2015

This Halloween, the roommates and I dressed up as Taylor Swift and some of her famous friends from the Bad Blood music video. I wasn't really sure I was going to dress up and do Halloween this year, but after a few conversations (and the sprouting of this group costume idea) I knew I had to give in.

J is an amazingly creative person and decided that we were going to a mini photoshoot and edit the pictures to really give the costumes an extra oompf. As you can see, she did an amazing job!




Halloween was definitely a fun night, though I personally enjoyed getting ready the most. If you don't enjoy getting ready for events, then you're definitely not doing it with the right people - the most fun is when you have too many girls crammed in a bathroom trying to do each other's hair and makeup. That is exactly where some of the best memories are made.

Did you dress up for Halloween?!

xx
Catch you next time.

18 comments

  1. This is amazing- y'all did a great job with your costumes! I hope you had a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the funniest costume ever! So clever!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this costume idea! So fun and dressing up with your friends just makes it that much better. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!! Nothing better than getting ready with your besties!! Y'all had some fierce costumes.

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is the cutest idea ever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I absolutely LOVE this! #squadgoals hahah!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun idea!!!!!! A great way to incorporate all of your friends!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah I love it!!
    xo, claudia
    www.chroniclesofclaudia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! Love the originality of that.

    Courtney//As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your costume idea!! And it looks like y'all had fun executing it!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh this is so clever and cute! My boyfriend and I went as "fantasy football" so we wore jerseys and had witches hats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a creative group costume! Love how all of you put your outfits together. I went as a cartoon character - Spinelli from a TV show called Recess.

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEST COSTUME EVER! I am obsessed with Taylor Swift and Bad Blood girls are such a great group costume. When I went to the concert in August my friends and I dressed in Bad Blood inspired outfits and we had so much fun playing bad ass girls all night!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a great idea! I don't know anyone who did it!
    with southern grace,
    lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! You look amazing!

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a great Halloween group costume idea! I haven't seen anyone do it yet, so originality points go to you and your friends
    I dressed up as a 1950's girl with a poodle skirt I actually wrote a post about it, so feel free to check it out if you like.
    -Kim
    www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great costume idea!

    Cat
    http://classmeetscouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.